DICOM, JPEG2000, and JBIG2 are included within DotImage Document Imaging
Starting in 11.0, DICOM, JPEG2000 and JBIG2 are included with DotImage Document Imaging licensing. These decoders (DicomDecoder, Jp2, Jb2Decoder respectively) still need to be added to the RegisteredDecoders.Decoders collection and/or instantiated directly to be used, and their relevant DLLs references. But licensing-wise, they are now included with DotImage Document Imaging.
Create a medical imaging application for displaying X-Ray DICOM images, a tablet application for doctors to diagnose an image and annotate freehand notes on a separate layer, or build an application to read patient information embedded in a DICOM image. DICOM is included with Atalasoft DotImage.
- Views both old and new style DICOM Formats
- Decodes images into 8-bit Gray, 16-bit gray, 24-bit RGB, or 48-bit RGB colorspaces
- Also supports 10-bit, 12-bit, and 14-bit gray promoting them to 16-bit gray for viewing
- Read all patient metadata from the image
- Support for all DICOM pixel formats in the web controls
- Support for DICOM window and leveling
- Support for reading DICOM sample values before any transformations have been applied
- Reads a specified frame in a multi-framed DICOM image
- Full annotations support
Read more about imaging in Healthcare
See this article for more information on how to integrate DICOM into your project
Read the DICOM Developer's guide for more
Atalasoft's JBIG2 and JPEG2000 codecs can be used to encode and decode images using the Microsoft .NET Framework. They use wavelet compression technology to compress photographic images further then any other available compression scheme. These codecs are included with Atalasoft DotImage. They're based off of Luratech's Lurawave.jp2 wavelet compression technology.
See JPEG2000 Documentation for more
See JBIG2 Documentation for more