PLEASE NOTE: a site redesign in 2015 lost all previous release notes... the best we can offer for earlier are notes in our Legacy Downloads page:
Q10413 - FAQ: Where Can I Find Legacy Downloads (Older DotImage Versions)
Atalasoft publishes release notes in our main site on each release in the following location:
RELEASE NOTES: .NET SDKS
However, the structure of these articles is not terribly friendly when looking for "What specific version introduced this fix/change" as you have to read each one separately and each one contains some "changes previously fixed".
This is a summation of each fix by version in one place for easy searching. You can use CTRL+F to search for a specific phrase or word.. or just browse them in order from most recent to earliest
Atalasoft DotImage 10.2.2
DotImage 10.2.2.59273 (10.2 Service Pack 2) Release Notes
November 2, 2012
- Fixed a problem in possibly setting a default (incorrect) encoding for font dictionaries that lack an encoding using PdfDocument
- Fix CheckCharPos for EAN13, UPC, Code 39 barcodes
- Make WingScan installer use folders with 10.2 (not 10.1)
- Make BorderRemovalCommand serializable
- Make MergedImageSource serializable
- Fixed a bug in WebAnnotationViewer that sometimes caused a timeout when creating annotations
- Fixed a bug in Java SDK version of vertical flip
Atalasoft DotImage 10.2.1
DotImage 10.2.1.57206 (10.2, Service Pack 1) Release Notes
Atalasoft DotImage 10.2.0
DotImage 10.2.0.55829 (10.2 Initial Release) Release Notes
New Features / Enhancements
- The new WebDocumentViewer has a mode where annotations can be drawn over an image and saved to the server.
- The WebDocumentViewer supports flick scrolling.
- DotPdf now supports adding SVG objects and tabular data to PDFs.
- With DotPdf, content can be added before or after a page’s existing content streams, and existing content streams can be rearranged or removed.
- With this release comes a brand new product for us - Atalasoft JoltImage for Java developers