Atalasoft will make every effort to find a home for you and your project. We offer both 'pay as you go' and cost effective Partner Agreements. If you are working on a new project with a small deployment or if you need to change technologies/vendors for an already deployed application, just let us know and we will do our best to win your business. If you have multiple servers or a mid to large Mobile project, a Partner Agreement might be the best option.
Thank you very much for considering Atalasoft for your project. If you have any questions the Atalasoft team is here to help: 781-743-2119 or email@example.com
Partner Agreements (Popular Option)
- Partner Agreements (unlimited or capped) allow the most flexibility and scalability
- If you are deploying multiple servers per year this option should be considered
- If you have a Mobile project this option should be considered
- Fixed yearly pricing model for budget planning
- Existing applications with already deployed servers can be included
- SDKs and build machines can be included
- Server licenses can be included
- Annual reporting is not required
- Agreements are typically 3 years in length
SDK Development Licensing
- Each developer requires their own SDK license
- SDKs can be activated on two machines for each named developer
- A build machine requires its own SDK license
- Save 50% on additional developer SDKs or build machine licenses of the same product
- The first year of Support & Maintenance is included with the cost of the SDK
- SDK Support & Maintenance is required to deploy additional copies of the software
- Server licenses are required when deploying to a server or web application.
- Servers do not have a core restriction (We do not sell servers by number of cores – seems too restrictive)
- Each server license comes with two activations and they can be used in the following combinations: One production server and one non-production server, or two non-production servers (test, QA, etc ..). Two production servers are not allowed on the same license.
- The first year of Support & Maintenance is included with the cost of each server license
- Server licenses are required for service applications that accept connections from other machines or for headless processes that watch folders or other data sources for work originating from other machines. This can also be considered batch processing and can occur on a server or a workstation
- Each production server requires its own license.
- Our server licenses are perpetual
- If you are deploying multiple servers per year the Custom Agreement option should be considered
Desktop Application License
- Royalty-free deployment for desktop .EXE applications is available so long as your SDKs are covered by active Support & Maintenance
- Royalty-free does not apply to automated batch processing – see server license section above
- Please refer to exhibit A of the full license agreement for a list of all royalty free products
- ISIS and non-Tesseract OCR add-ons require runtime royalties for desktop deployments.
- MobileImage Includes:
- Camera Control: Used to capture an image
- Image Processing: eVRS technology is used for image clean up
- Barcode Reader: Read barcodes off of a captured page or as a stand-alone barcode reader
- Deployment licensing is based off of the expected number of devices the software will be installed on.
- MobileImage can be included as part of a Custom Agreement
If you have any questions regarding Atalasoft licensing, the Atalasoft Sales team can be reached at 781-743-2119 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. We are happy to help!
Read the full licensing agreement (PDF)