Microsoft Office, DICOM, and JPEG2000/JBIG2
Microsoft Office Decoder (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) - This is an add-on to DotImage
This add-on quickly decodes Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents into color or grayscale raster images, seamlessly plugging into DotImage and associated image viewing components as an image decoder.
- Convert Office files to raster images in Atalasoft image viewer controls:
See a full list of supported formats
- Use the OfficeDecoder class if you need fast rendering. Results aren't 100% accurate, but there's no requirement for Office to be installed and no security concerns.
- Use the OfficeAdapterDecoder class if you need 100% accuracy. You will need an instance of the required Office application on your server and macros can represent a security threat.
- Print Documents using the DotImage Printing components or by rendering onto a printer graphics object.
- Convert Documents into any supported DotImage image format (multipage TIFF, JPEG, etc).
- Integrates with our AJAX enabled Web Image viewer for server-side viewing, panning, and zooming of documents
- Runtime Royalty Free Desktop Licensing
DICOM Format - This format is included with DotImage
Create a medical imaging application for displaying X-Ray DICOM images, a tablet application for doctors to diagnose an image and annotate freehand notes on a separate layer, or build an application to read patient information embedded in a DICOM image. DICOM is included with Atalasoft DotImage.
- Views both old and new style DICOM Formats
- Decodes images into 8-bit Gray, 16-bit gray, 24-bit RGB, or 48-bit RGB colorspaces
- Also supports 10-bit, 12-bit, and 14-bit gray promoting them to 16-bit gray for viewing
- Read all patient metadata from the image
- Support for all DICOM pixel formats in the web controls
- Support for DICOM window and leveling
- Support for reading DICOM sample values before any transformations have been applied
- Reads a specified frame in a multi-framed DICOM image
- Full annotations support
Read more about imaging in Healthcare
See this article for more information on how to integrate DICOM into your project
Read the DICOM Developer's guide for more
JPEG2000/JBIG2 - These formats are included with DotImage
Atalasoft's JBIG2 and JPEG2000 codecs can be used to encode and decode images using the Microsoft .NET Framework. They use wavelet compression technology to compress photographic images further then any other available compression scheme. These codecs are included with Atalasoft DotImage. They're based off of Luratech's Lurawave.jp2 wavelet compression technology.
See JPEG2000 Documentation for more
See JBIG2 Documentation for more