•  
  •  
  •  

Access to the original file and download it and also show the discription of images in thumbnail viewer

•  21 Jan 2010, 8:23 AM

Access to the original file and download it and also show the discription of images in thumbnail viewer

Dear sir,

I use Dot Image version 6. I develop an document archive program on asp.net C#

the first I could not find the original file name to download it when user press the download button. I don't need the cached one. I need the original file name.

in my case I have to thumbnail viewer in left and wright. the right one brows the images from a directory and write one in case of multi page tiff brows the pages.

in the right one  I need to show the description on files in bottom of each thumb nail. description is include the file name and some other info.

the other problem which I have is when I select a document from right viewer I'm going to show the information to some labels in my page but because of ajax I could not do this issue.

the last but not least, would you please let use have the source of demo web project which is in your site?

View Complete Thread