Browse by Tags
Showing page 1 of 6 (52 total posts)
As always, a ton of great posts this week on a large number of interesting topics. It’s great to be part of such a productive community. I particularly enjoyed Vladimir’s Zebra Puzzle post. The code is just beautiful.
I also have some bittersweet news to share. I’ll soon be leaving Atalasoft to join a yet unnamed company ...
but the annotations stopped loading about a week ago. Of course, I was changing
other aspects of the web site when the annotations stopped loading; and I didn't
notice what specific change caused the ...
We are being using it quite a time and have faith in it, finally. But, there is a little hassle which require a test. We will have to do a stress test before make our final decision.
The case is, can WebAnnotationViewer handle 1000 users per second? If the answer is in yes, please share the test app (source).
Exactly on line: if((vs.Width+_sbs.Width)!=_ws.Width||(vs.Height+_sbs.Height)!=_ws.Height)
_ws is null
How can i use asp controls (espacialy AnnotationViewer) with ...
Browsers tend to do what they like with your static content: deciding what to cache and when to refresh. On the server-side, you can specify that certain file types have a designated TTL (time to live) and that works in many cases. There are other cases when you either don't have access to the server's configuration or you need to make sure ...
There has been a lot of talk in the past few weeks about HTML 5 and its supposed takeover on the web (or lack thereof). It's only a matter of time before Flash and Silverlight become less relevant. The CEO of Adobe, Shantanu Narayen, defended their position in the future of the web during the company's last quarterly financial call, ...
I’ve found (as others have) an interesting problem with ASP.NET AJAX’s Sys.Application.add_load function. It doesn’t quite work as expected in all browser environments, under certain conditions.
While working with some dynamically created textarea tags, I noticed some odd behavior in Internet Explorer. I was trying to get a textarea tag to fit to the height of its content, while allowing a horizontal scrollbar for when a word (or url) is too long for the available width.
Here is the function I came up with:function ...