Atalasoft’s Five-Day Imaging e-Course
Welcome to Atalasoft’s introduction to Enterprise Imaging. You will receive an email with a PDF covering the following topics:
- Understanding Image Formats: Learn how to choose between JPEG and PNG (or TIFF and PDF). Learn when to take advantage of advanced formats like JPEG 2000, RAW and JBIG2.
- Enterprise Imaging on the Web: Learn 5 different ways to view TIFF and PDF on the web (and a great way to print them).
- Scanning from the Web: Learn how to integrate scanning into your web applications with a couple of options for scanning with no installed software on the desktop.
- Extracting Information from Images: Learn how to use OCR, Barcode reading and other techniques to get at the information encoded in your images to find, route, sort, and group documents. Learn how to deliver web applications that help people add value to document images.
- Performance Tuning: Learn 21 ways to reduce your hardware budget for your enterprise imaging project. Covers ways to reduce memory, storage, and bandwidth requirements and increase processing, I/O, and viewing speed.
The first chapter will be sent immediately. If you don't receive it, check your spam folder and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a new chapter each day, and you may unsubscribe at any time.