/ Mobile Barcoding SDK
Mobile Barcoding SDK
Introducing Atalasoft MobileImage
MobileImage is a fully featured developer toolkit with components and functions to assist in the development of a mobile application. The basic features include:
- Barcode Reading Controls for Real Time Document Validation and Barcode Extraction
- Camera Capture Controls for Camera Steady, Page Detection, and Image Review
- Image Processing Controls for Page Conversion and Noise Removal
- iOS 6 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
- Xcode 5.0 and above
- Eclipse 3.7.2 and above
The Mobile World and Physical Barcodes
This is a QR code. We've all seen them in random places, typically a URL is encoded in these to direct a device to that address, most phones can read them natively. This one points to this webpage. However, the number of barcodes that are found in the wild go way beyond just QR codes. Making a customized mobile or handheld application that reads barcodes and initiates business process on a server, has many practical consumer and buisness use cases:
- Ticket Validation - Barcodes on a ticket stub can be used to control security and validate whether a ticket is legitimate.
- Prescription Refilling - A barcode on a medication bottle that is empty could intiiate the refill process
- Warehouse stocking - Barcodes can control inventory and keep track of the comings and goings in a warehouse.
- Consumer Education - Most products have a upc code on them. Being able to index those products to provide information and relevant content to a consumer is a powerful interaction.
Atalasoft's software development kits (SDKs) provide function libraries, tools, and visual components that help developers create a customized application or extension to an existing solution that solves a business problem with paper documents with barcodes. Our SDKs are free for 30-days for your evaluation.