A .NET TIFF SDK to View, Edit, and Mark up TIFF Files:
Atalasoft DotImage SDK
Atalasoft DotImage Document Imaging is a .NET SDK that includes everything you need to view, edit, and annotate images in multi-page TIFF files.
Using DotImage, you can:
- Add, Remove, and Reorder pages in a TIFF (without decoding the images)
- View and Annotate TIFFs on the web with AJAX (no plug-ins, ActiveX, Java Applets or Flash)
- View and Annotate images in TIFFs in your WinForms and WPF programs with drag-and-drop controls
- Convert TIFF to PDF, JPEG, PNG or many other image formats
- Easily add, edit and remove TIFF Tags.
- Read Barcodes from TIFF files (requires the Barcode Reader add-on)
- OCR TIFF files. Extract the text or create Searchable PDF (requires the OCR add-on)
- Clean TIFF files. Deskew, despeckle, remove borders, remove hole-punches, etc.
- Perform over 150 different image-processing commands on TIFF (Crop, Rotate, Resize, Resample, and many more)
- Print TIFF files using a control that you can drag-and-drop onto a Form.
- Read bad TIFF files and TIFF files that use old style JPEG encoding (including ones that use many common specification errors)
- Reduce the size of TIFF files
And much more.
Download a .NET TIFF SDK Evaluation or call our support line to ask a question.
"By using Atalasoft's viewer, we are able to provide viewing and annotating without the need for the client to install a plug-in and elevate their security. This is critical for us as our customers are often using different computers and usually don't have IT resources to manage this for them. With Atalasoft's technology our clients get the key functionality they need to perform their fax management tasks. They can digitally sign, annotate, and fill out forms without the need to download, print, and fax back. They can do this from any computer with internet access. Without Atalasoft, we could not provide a solution that would be acceptable to our customers."
- Dennis Nasto, CEO, SecureCare Technologies
"The DotTwain component allowed us to easily create an interface for our users to scan their documents. With the DotImage component library, the easy to use ThumbnailViewer and ImageViewer controls allowed us to create an intuitive display for displaying our digital images. Finally, with the Dotimage annotation component, we could provide our users an easy way to annotate their images. Most exciting to us was the launch of Atalasoft's annotations which support Digital Ink and is perfectly suited for the Tablet PC environment. The Atalasoft DotImage Document Imaging suite was truly a complete imaging solution for our needs."
- Tim Cummings, Development Manager, MDTablet, LLC
"Our solution integrates with an existing legacy database to retrieve patient information and information concerning the patient's activities. We then relate this information to scanned documents. By using the combination of DotImage and DotTwain, we were able to immediately mark off 40% of our functional requirements. The open API architecture of DotImage and DotTwain made the integration and customization a straight-forward intuitive process."
- Todd Oliver, Project Lead, LinkedHealth
"The radiologist can read an image anywhere they have web access... a hospital APCS system, a clinic, at home, and even via PDA. There is nothing the doctor needs to load."
- Scott Shuppert, President, Cad/Cam Services, Inc.
"DotImage is simply the best .NET imaging toolkit on the market. We have used several competing products but none of them are built around the .NET architecture like DotImage - so they are harder to use and more complex to distribute."
- David Cardinal, CEO, ProShooters LLC
"Working with Atalasoft has been 'awesome'. The Atalasoft support team was helpful in getting us familiar with the product. DotImage speaks for itself - the organization, the API, and level of abstration. Kudos to Atalasoft."
- Joe Aparo, Senior Developer, EBSCO
"Using Atalasoft's DotImage toolkit, we are offering a single yet scalable and flexible imaging solution to our customers, enabling them to utilize Image Connect across multiple applications as their needs change."
- Brad Kahnamoui, Product Manager, Thomson Elite
"The state is saving thousands of dollars per year and serving its constituents faster than ever. Our software maintenance cost went from about $7,500 annually to less than $300"
(After working with our customer Envoc)
- Marty Beasley, Manager of Geographic Information Systems, Louisiana Office of State Lands
"The Graduate School Office feels very strongly that this system has gone beyond being merely useful and has entered the realm of being necessary. It has allowed us a safe and long-lasting method for archiving student and other records which may need to be accessed in a timely manner. Our ability to view these imaged documents quickly has saved much in terms of valuable staff time which would otherwise be spent going through paper documents in storage cabinets."
- Sandra M. Powers - Dean of Undergraduate Studies, The College of Charleston
DotImage Document Imaging edition
- Medical records EMR/EHR applications
- Insurance claims processing solution
- Mailroom document applications
- Check management in financial/banking industries
- Online mechanical drawing viewer
Photo and Photo Pro editions
- Digital imaging applications
- Stock photo website
- Employee photo ID application
- Advanced photo resizing
- Pre-press printing application
- Online image viewing application