.NET Barcode Writer SDK
An add-on to DotImage with runtime royalty-free options
Add advanced barcode writing to your .NET applications with the DotImage Barcode Writer SDK, available stand-alone or as an add-on to DotImage. This component is very easy to use and designed specifically for Microsoft .NET. Licensing is runtime royalty free for single named-user desktop deployments with an optional royalty-free OEM option for server deployments.
- Code 39
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 93
- Code 93 Extended
- Code 128 (A/B/C)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
Barcode Writer SDK Features
- Writes barcodes onto any image.
- Includes Winform controls that can be dragged onto any window and set up with just a few properties.
- Writes 13 industry 1-D barcodes as well as PDF417 and DataMatrix 2-D symbologies
- Set orientation of the barcode.
- Set the bounding rectangle of barcodes.
- Supports check digits for barcodes that use them.
- Integration with DotImage with the ability to save the image in any format supported by DotImage.
- Also available stand-alone which integrates with .NET's imaging features.
- Deploys as a single assembly alongside DotImage dependencies.
Writing a barcode to your images can be as simple as two lines of code:
BarcodeWriter writer = new BarcodeWriter(BarcodeStyle.Code39);
writer.Render("116PLEASANT", myOriginalImage.GetGraphics(), myBounds);
In the above example, replace myOriginalImage.GetGraphics() with a .Net Graphics object, and you can use the Barcode Writing utility by itself.