ISIS Image Scanning SDK for .NET
A Windows Form component add-on to DotImage
DotImage ISIS is a .NET Windows Form component featuring simple, ISIS compliant capturing of digital images from scanners with ISIS drivers (see full list of supported ISIS drivers)
Quick DotImage ISIS Overview
Applications using this add-on can either be built as desktop executables or can power the back-end of a server-based scanning solution. DotImage ISIS is an add-on to DotImage Document Imaging. SDK and Runtime Royalty Pricing does apply.
- Direct in-memory scanning
- Scanning directly to a variety of file formats (provided through ISIS drivers)
- Access to dozens of scanner property values
- Support for saving and restoring scanner settings to a file or stream
- Barcode detection (when supported by the scanner)
- In-memory images can be returned as a .NET Bitmap or an AtalaImage
- Use the IsisController for more direct lower-level scanner control
If your scanner supports ISIS drivers, scanning using the DotImage ISIS library is just as easy as scanning with DotTwain:
private void AcquireImages()
Atalasoft.Isis.IsisAcquisition isisAcq = new Atalasoft.Isis.IsisAcquisition();
Atalasoft.Isis.IsisDevice isisDev = isisAcq.Devices.Default;
void isisAcq_ImageAcquired(object sender, Atalasoft.Isis.IsisImageAcquiredEventArgs e)
"DotImage is simply the best .NET imaging toolkit on the market. We have used several competing products but none of them are built around the .NET architecture like DotImage - so they are harder to use and more complex to distribute."
- David Cardinal, CEO, ProShooters LLC
"Working with Atalasoft has been 'awesome'. The Atalasoft support team was helpful in getting us familiar with the product. DotImage speaks for itself - the organization, the API, and level of abstration. Kudos to Atalasoft."
- Joe Aparo, Senior Developer, EBSCO
"Using Atalasoft's DotImage toolkit, we are offering a single yet scalable and flexible imaging solution to our customers, enabling them to utilize Image Connect across multiple applications as their needs change."
- Brad Kahnamoui, Product Manager, Thomson Elite
"The state is saving thousands of dollars per year and serving its constituents faster than ever. Our software maintenance cost went from about $7,500 annually to less than $300"
(After working with our customer Envoc)
- Marty Beasley, Manager of Geographic Information Systems, Louisiana Office of State Lands
"The Graduate School Office feels very strongly that this system has gone beyond being merely useful and has entered the realm of being necessary. It has allowed us a safe and long-lasting method for archiving student and other records which may need to be accessed in a timely manner. Our ability to view these imaged documents quickly has saved much in terms of valuable staff time which would otherwise be spent going through paper documents in storage cabinets."
- Sandra M. Powers - Dean of Undergraduate Studies, The College of Charleston