Info on your free DotImage Photo SDK
Welcome! This page will give you some information on the DotImage imaging SDK series and how to install and enable your free copy.
How do I get my copy of DotImage Photo for free?
- Download DotImage
- Install it.
- The toolkit activation wizard should open after the install. During this wizard, choose "Activate DotImage Photo free"
- You'll make a free account to use.
That's it! You should then be ready to roll with a bunch of imaging commands at your disposal. If you find you need even more functionality or support, you can purchase any of the 3 editions of DotImage. Contact sales (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about upgrading.
What's included with DotImage Photo?
With DotImage Photo, you will get a .NET developer SDK that has:
- Viewing controls for Windows Forms applications
- Zoom, pan, and select with rubberbands
- Image printing with drag-and-drop controls
- 100 image processing commands, including crop, rotate, flip, and resample
- Image codecs for JPEG, TIFF, PNG, etc
- Autozooming, including Best Fit, Fit to Width, and Fit to Height
- Magnifier component
- Pan, zoom, zoom area, select mouse tools
- Undo/Redo capability
- Multi-threading support
- Over 20 resampling methods
- and more... see the full Feature Matrix.
Is support included with the free version of DotImage Photo?
- Take advantage of our online resources like the knowledge base, forums, webinars, video and written tutorials and documentation on our DotImage Support page.
- If you have problems installing or activating your copy of DotImage, call us at 866-568-0129 x 2 and we will try to resolve your issue immediately.
- One-on-one support for our free products is limited to the discussion forums only, but if you upgrade to a different edition of DotImage, you will receive full technical phone & case support and product upgrades. See the other editions of DotImage to learn more about what's included. Buying support for the DotImage Photo edition is also available. Contact sales (email@example.com) to learn more about these options.
Again, if you need more features or support, you can upgrade to one of the other editions of DotImage.