Atalasoft's SDKs ship with an activation wizard, and any machine which has
the SDK installed will have the wizard installed along with it, However our
activation wizard is standalone and does not require any installation.
We also have a Visual Studio extension for activation
Locating the Wizard when the SDK is Installed Locally
our activation wizard is named DotImageActivationWizard.exeand is found
c:\Program Files (x86)\Atalasoft\DotImage
where x.y is the major.minor version of the SDK
Direct Download Link
For convenience, here is a link to directly download the wizard
(works for all supported versions)
Visual Studio Extension
NOTE: The current version is 126.96.36.199 as of the creation of this
document (January 2019) updates of the SDK happen with regularity. We work hard
not to make breaking changes so this guide should be compatible with future
releases. We will update the specific technical details as needed as changes
If you have not done so, please log in or create
an account with Atalasoft so that you can activate our SDK.
- In Visual Studio, go to Tools->Extensions and Updates
- Select the Online option
- In the search box, type "Atalasoft"
- Select Atalasoft DotImage Activation Wizard for VS2017 and click
- Close the tab and close Visual Studio (needs visual studio to close to
finish the install)
- The VSIX installer will pop a dialog asking if you want to Modify Visual
- Click the Modify and allow the proces to complete
- Once the install is complete close the install window and restart Visual
- There should now be an "Activate DotImage" option under your Tools option in
Visual Studio... click it... this will start the activation wizard.
Q10487 - FAQ: Where Can I Find the Activation Wizard?