DotPdf’s toolkit for generating PDFs programmatically. Use prebuilt or custom shapes to define how a PDF should be structured
- Support for PDF/A fotmats
- Invoice Generation - Use a PDF template and DotPdf’s drawing tools to create a custom table with data and provide data with marked fields so incoming systems can parse the relevant data
- Customized PDF - Use our PDF SDK to create dynamic content that changes based on the recipient of a PDF
- Edit PDF - Add additional drawing elements to a pre-existing PDF programmatically, like adding a watermark or a logo change
Programmatic PDF Template Generation
- Create fillable forms, invoices, POs, quotes, receipts, archival records
- Consume customer filled forms and extract inputted data
- Generate output from reports, e-mail attachments, printable versions of web-pages
- No need to understand the PDF Specification, because we provide an intuitive, object-oriented, shape-based interface.
- Our test app created a 1,000 page PDF document with an image on each page - the result: only 10 seconds.
- Create PDF template blanks that you can fill with data later. Perfect to use for designing the look of your business documents in code that is separate from the code that combines it with the actual values.
- Use a sophisticated shape library to lay out your pages. Includes vector drawing (lines, rectangles, paths), text, images, and tabular data.
- Automatically detect and correct common issues with out of specification PDF
- Import SVG drawings.