These are the full release notes we have available for 10.2. (We only have
10.2.2 and the original 10.2.0 initial notes). For a list of other releases
For other versions, please visit our Release notes home page:
INFO: DotImage Release Notes
PLEASE NOTE: a site redesign in 2015 lost all previous release notes... the
best we can offer for earlier are notes in our Legacy Downloads page:
FAQ: Where Can I Find Legacy Downloads (Older DotImage Versions)
This is a summation of each fix by version in one place for easy searching.
You can use CTRL+F to search for a specific phrase or word.. or just browse them
in order from most recent to earliest
Atalasoft DotImage 10.2.2
DotImage 10.2.2.59273 (10.2 Service Pack 2) Release Notes
- Fixed a problem in possibly setting a default (incorrect) encoding for font
dictionaries that lack an encoding using PdfDocument
- Fix CheckCharPos for EAN13, UPC, Code 39 barcodes
- Make WingScan installer use folders with 10.2 (not 10.1)
- Make BorderRemovalCommand serializable
- Make MergedImageSource serializable
- Fixed a bug in WebAnnotationViewer that sometimes caused a timeout when
- Fixed a bug in Java SDK version of vertical flip
Atalasoft DotImage 10.2.1
DotImage 10.2.1.57206 (10.2, Service Pack 1) Release Notes
Atalasoft DotImage 10.2.0
DotImage 10.2.0.55829 (10.2 Initial Release) Release Notes
New Features / Enhancements
- The new WebDocumentViewer has a mode where annotations can be drawn over an
image and saved to the server.
- The WebDocumentViewer supports flick scrolling.
- DotPdf now supports adding SVG objects and tabular data to PDFs.
- With DotPdf, content can be added before or after a page’s existing content
streams, and existing content streams can be rearranged or removed.
- With this release comes a brand new product for us - Atalasoft JoltImage for
Q10484 - INFO: 10.2 Full Release Notes